How to know if you have what it takes for law school?
Becoming a lawyer is a great platform for people who want to build their political career, fight for justice and social issues, and have a respectable position in the corporate world. Being a lawyer is rewarding in terms of remuneration, benefits, and a wide social circle. But, succeeding in law school is a different topic. Law school is notorious for having gruesome workloads, terror professors, and competitive colleagues. Memorizing laws and lengthy articles is necessary to pass the tests. Being able to answer well in class recitations is also a must since law school hones a person’s skill in critical thinking and public speaking. Before you enter law school, you must reflect well on yourself. You must ask yourself questions like, “Am I prepared?”, “What will I do after graduating law school?”, “Do I have the patience and determination?”, and “Do I trust myself enough to succeed?”. Knowing yourself is key to knowing whether or not law school is for you. If you know that you can have grace under pressure, handle stress well, and have a clear purpose in life, then law school is for you. It is no surprise that law school will be one of the toughest experiences in life, but with a clear vision and a determined perspective, you will reap the fruits of your hard work in the end.
The post How to know if you have what it takes for law school? appeared first on interaksyonph.
Comments
Post a Comment